MINNEAPOLIS — It isn’t Thanksgiving or Christmas, however in Minnesota MEA weekend is a vacation of types with youngsters and their dad and mom profiting from a pair further days off to journey someplace enjoyable.
The parents at MSP Worldwide say MEA is definitely some of the well-liked and busy instances for air journey (particularly Wednesday and Thursday, Oct. 18 and 19) and are urging flyers to take just a few steps to take stress ranges down and make the expertise extra pleasing. Employees will probably be stationed on the ticketing stage at each Terminals 1 and a pair of, and in addition close to TSA safety checkpoints to reply questions and assist passengers navigate the method.
Among the many solutions for MEA air vacationers:
- Arrive on the airport two hours earlier than a home flight, and three hours for these touring internationally.
- Keep in contact together with your airline and monitor adjustments in flight instances or standing.
- Keep in mind kids below age 12 can go away their sneakers, mild jackets and headwear on to make the screening course of much less traumatic.
- Parking will probably be at a premium: Pre-booking your spot will assist guarantee you do not discover areas are bought out.
- When you’re simply selecting somebody up from a flight, use MSP’s complimentary Cell Phone Waiting Lot simply off Publish Highway as a substitute of driving round in circles.
For extra on MEA journey, check out the airport’s website.
WATCH MORE ON KARE 11+
Download the free KARE 11+ app for Roku, Hearth TV, Apple TV and different good TV platforms to observe extra from KARE 11 anytime! The KARE 11+ app consists of reside streams of all of KARE 11’s newscasts. You will additionally discover on-demand replays of newscasts; the newest from KARE 11 Investigates, Breaking the Information and the Land of 10,000 Tales; unique packages like Confirm and HeartThreads; and Minnesota sports activities discuss from our companions at Locked On Minnesota.
Get the newest money-saving ideas from Take KARE of your Cash in our YouTube playlist: